Annexure B for passport is basically an identity certificate from the place where you work. If you are working under State Government, Central Government or any public body you are required to submit annexure B at the time of applying for the passport. Even children and wife/husband of an applicant must provide this certificate during the time of application.
You might be wondering how to fill annexure B for passport and what are the requirements for it? To make it easier for you, we already have annexure B in both Microsoft Word as well as PDF format to download.
Guidelines for Annexure B Passport
Filling annexure B is very simple, There is not much data involved to be provided with it. But here is the simplified process.
- Print the affidavit for annexure B from the given links.
- Attach the photo.
- Self-attest the photo with your signature.
- Ask authority to fill in the remaining details and take seal and signature on the paper.
- Make a duplicate copy of the document.
What details you should have?
The annexure B is nothing but a simple affidavit confirming your identity. Therefore, the details needed are simple too. Applicant must have the following details of themselves.
- Date of birth
- Office Address
- Date since you’re working in particular government office.
- Reference number of the passport application.
- Address and contact number of issuing authority.
To download sample Annexure B for a passport in Word format or PDF format you can click the respective links given bellow. If you need any help with the filling up affidavit please comment and we will try our best to help.Annexure B Word Annexure B PDF